Monday, August 11, 2008
Abigail and Amelia are home!
Today, We saw a package in the mailbox today! And guess who it was!.... Abigail and Amelia! We were so excited to see them home again, we jumped up and down! Together Sally-O, Happy Penguin and Brawl(hosts) found a total of 68 boxes! They were very beautiful and cool carving stamps in their logbook. We also got a Cootie from Sally-O called "Sam & the Firefly: Sam Cootie" by :zess the treehuggers. It was great. Another letterbox we received was an LTC named "Who Let The Dogs Out Ltc -Tink Japanese Chin" by Sally-O herself. I am glad Abigail and Amelia had a great time with Sally-O and Happy Penguin. And I know that Sally-O and Happy Penguin had a great time too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi uh...you've commented on my blog before I hear you like the jonahs brothers! If you do you may want to enter my givaway
Post a Comment