Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boxing Buddies We've Hosted

"BB:Glory Bear" by: FlyGirl409 arrived yesterday and I was so excited to see him! He is so cute! We plan on taking Glory to Disney, so it will be a joy! He loves letterboxing and so do I! Check back for an update on Glory! I hope we get to stay in the Cinderella Dream Suite!


So far I have only hosted "BB: Kirby The Koala" by Kelseys Kreations! She came all the way from New York to Ohio. Kirby just came on June 23rd , and we are so excited that Kirby has joined us on our boxing adventures!


We plan on taking a vacation to Disney World in July and will be taking Kirby with us!


Also "BB: Safari Minnie Mouse" and "BB:Safari Mickey Mouse" by Pioneer Spirit are coming to Disney too! We plan to take pictures and post them here during or after the trip!

No comments: